Sunday, July 6, 2008

Restless Week

It's getting late. The night's so silent. Everybody's asleep I guess. Why am I still awake? Oh, yeah, I'm just done with writing my to dos for tomorrow. I had been very busy lately. and until now. I didn't have the chance to get a good rest this week.

Last Monday, I was at Rondez the whole day for the fire training which involves physical activities. Good thing that my leave from duty on Tuesday was approved. I was really that tired because despite the cough I had the other week, I still went to that training. Of course, I no longer had energy last Tuesday. So, I took a leave in the afternoon. Wednesday was a busy day at the office, too! In Thursday, I had my daily routine at work and went back to Rondez for some discussions with the budgeters. Then on Friday, I was at Rondez the whole day for the Union's Orientation. I went to work in Saturday and Saturdays at work aren't good - less customers, less officemates - totally boring!

And today, I was also out for a work-related thingy. I had to be there because I was chosen to host for that activity. Yeah, right, it's a whole day activity.

That's what happened to me this week and it was really a restless week. I'll try to close my eyes now. I hope sleep visits me soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver