Saturday, July 26, 2008

35/365 : O, Picobello!

Day 35.

35/365

I had a long day at work yesterday. Mind's never stopped thinking. I stayed late. It's almost 6.30PM when the maintenance engineer told me they're turning off the power in the whole building for maintenance. I hurriedly finished what I had to finish.

On the other hand, Jen, was still at her workstation. She messaged me and had a conference with Elle, who's in Cotabato. Until I felt my stomach complaining. Jen and I decided to have dinner together somewhere. We cannot think of a place. We ended up at Picobello, one of Davao's famous Italian restaurants! Slurrrp! I had a wonderful dinner! Pizza & Lasagna for dinner! Slurrrp... Wanna have some? Hehehehehe...

2 comments:

elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
acubepixel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver