Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mixed Emotions Hit Dabawenya?

I just don't understand how things have happened these past few days. Hmmm... I had been meeting misfortune. Yesterday was the worst. I don't really know what exactly happened. I just can't connect things very well. It's as if I had a cut. I was hurt. Yes, I was and it could have been resolved when I have not missed to ask just one question...just a question tghat could change everything, in a minute. But my conversation with someone ended because of some unexpected interruptions. So, the question was left unanswered...hanging. Now what's gonna happen? Again... it's like being accused of a crime that I didn't commit.

Again, another misfortune came to me yesterday night. I lost the bracelet I bought with mom. And today, I left home feeling naked. I left my cellphones at home. Cellphones had been a part of my everyday thingies. And it really feels different without them. And because I left my phones today, a question just came out. Sounds like what would happen if I don't bring my phone everyday? Hmmm... that couldn't be. I might miss some important messages or calls from important people. But what if? Hahahaha... Here comes my questioning mind again....

They say, when you're happy now, loneliness comes after it. What now? Hmmm... You see, I'm very much excited to have my dSLR this Sunday. So what is this? Misfortune visited me first then I'd be happy in Sunday... That's it? Oh ok. I get it. :)

So, why can't people talk straight to their point? And why can't I say something? Am I afraid things might get worst? Yeah, maybe. I really hate complications that is why sometimes, I sacrifice my rights so as not to make things worst. But I was just wondering what's gonna happen next? What's gonna happen next? Oh... here's this question again... Wooooooooohhhh!

I'd be having my very first day to be at field tomorrow - to get acquainted with our standards... I hope misfortune would leave me tonight.

I'm sorry if I'm talking like this today. I'm just looking for an outlet... dugh! I'd be okay. I easily forget things anyways.

I think I better go home now. I've finished my coffee, got only few maruya supreme left and can't work on the things that I have to work on right now because the mail that I sent this afternoon did not reach the destination. So, I guess I have to go now.

Dabawenya signing off...

2 comments:

ka bute said...

i hate complications too.. that's why i always make it a point na gawing simple ang mga bagay-bagay. mahirap e. ;)

cheer up. may mga moments talga na ganyan..

acubepixel said...

YEAH. THANKS. I'M VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO THE FATHER FOR CHANGING ME. I WASN'T THIS STRONG BEFORE BUT HE IS REALLY SO GOOD. THOUGH I'VE SACRIFICED MY RIGHTS, HE ALWAYS GIVE S ME PEACE OF MIND. I BETTER FORGET THINGS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT IT AT ALL. IT'S NOT ESCAPING FROM THE PROBLEM BUT FOR ME, I'VE ONLY HAVE FEW DAYS TO MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN AFTER SO, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WORRIES. :)

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver