Saturday, July 19, 2008

Almost End of the Day

Twenty-seven minutes from now, Í'm knocking off from work! I'd be off to somewhere to meet my fellow Nakayaman, Sarah, who I have not seen for a long time. That was since I resigned from my previous job. She's been working in Cebu for years I guess and she was transferred here in Davao for good. I will be meeting her, tonight. I hope the weather cooperates to make the chickahan great.

Yay, tomorrow's a new day to rest. I got a more than half-day to rest tomorrow because I'm going to crocodile park again with my office friends. This time, I'd be enjoying the shows. Yey! Hehehehehe.... So, I'm now leaving this another unwanted post to prepare myself. One good thing that I have finished my tasks early. :)

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver