Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine!

I woke up at around 5:20AM this morning. Yah, that's when "Better Ways for Better Days" started to play as my alarm tone (it's my everyday alarm tone actually). I arrived here at my workplace at around 7:21AM though my work time starts at 8.

Though I slept late this very early in the morning, thank God because He still gave me the energy to wake up and prepare for work. I have to leave early again not to be caught by the traffic. To let you know, almost all of the intersections in my city have traffic lights no matter how small the street is. You better check this out along C.Bangoy St. which has 3 intersections of not so far in distance. It's a sign of progress. :)

Yes, I have a good morning today! I remembered I was singing in the bathroom hehehe... Yah, and everything's going well so far despite the less than 5-hour sleep. Hmmm.. I hope all goes well today. Got 6 more to do in my list of 14 to do's. Yeah, nearly done.

Have to go guys, I have to prepare myself for the project meeting.

May you all have a very good day! May God bless you all.

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver