Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Day to All!

Hi. I'm very early at work today, unlike the previous days. It's only 7.24AM here in my
computer. I've predicted today's not a very busy day for me. Whoah! :) But I might be going home late because I will be spending time with my baby ;).

Sorry guys if you haven't heard from me since Monday. I am just busy accommodating a friend from Visayas. Monday, I met her with another friend. We had a yummy dinner at one of Davao's best Chinese restaurants and we end the night at one of Davao's pioneering coffee shop, Blugre.

Last night, Jen & I let her exeperience the perfect ambiance of Davao's famous, Jack's Ridge. We had dinner. We let her taste Davao's favorite halo-halo at Aling Fopings located at Matina Town Square. We were stuck for a while because the blessings(rain) started to pour. Instead, we surfed the net with Kanto Bar's wide radius wi-fi connection. Few minutes after the rain stopped, we called it a night.

So friends, if you visit Davao, and if you want to see its beauty, you may just contact me and I'll show you wonderful places Davao could offer. ;)

2 comments:

elle said...

the ever accomodating amor.hehehe! thanks for the fun nights!

acubepixel said...

hope you enjoyed your short stay, elle. next time na sad. :)

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver