Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chained Jade

Am early again (as usual). I am in uniform with my watch at the right wrist together with the chained jade(could still feel the pain in my left wrist).

Have you ever had something that's important to you? I mean something that was given to you and you valued it the most? Well, this is what this chained jade's all about.

What's with this chained jade? Well, it is a jade bounded with a chain. It has a sentimental value to me. A very good friend gave this jade way back in my 5th year at the university, before the semestral break. I bought a chain and I used to wear that chained jade bafore. I have lost it once and did whatever it takes to find it. And I've found it. When that very good friend left, I stopped wearing it. I told myself what's the point? So, I just kept it.

I don't know why I'm wearing it today. Maybe I remembered that friend. Oh, right! I remembered my friend! I remembered her because the song(Pilgrim's Theme) we used to sing was played in my MP3 player this morning. That's it!

I really value things my friends gave me. Because I know, friends will only stay with you for not a very long time. Friends come, friends go. And wherever they are, they've been a part of my life and I will always remember them and value the things they gave me.

To my friend who gave me the jade(you know who you are if you read this blog), thank you for being a part of my past. You will always be remembered. Am wearing the jade.... hehehehehe... I miss you!

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver