Saturday, June 21, 2008

Windy Dawn

Uhmmm... Good Morning Everyone! It's Saturday duty! Ohhhhhmmm.... So early at work.

I was home late last night... just unwinding with officemates. It's been a month since we hadn't got the chance to go out. We just missed hanging out together away from work topics.

That's it, I went home late. I went to bed late though I was already in bed at past 11:00PM but sleepiness visited me so late. I think I have slept past 12:00AM but I wasn't able to sleep well. The wind blows very strong that I could hear the swinging of the trees and its leaves. My curtain keeps on going to and fro touching my body, which keeps me awake every once in a while.

When I woke up, I felt the very cold breeze of the morning. Still, I got up from sleep, took a bath, and prepared myself for work. Since I woke up early, I arrived here, at the office early... that's why I'm blogging now hehehehe...

Oh, I forgot. I brought my monitor with me hoping that our technician could fix it. Am into crossing my fingers now...

Have to go to work now. .. Hope you could visit this site again & again. I will try my best to keep you posted about how life has been to me everyday.

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver