Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out of Cyber World

Hi. I haven't posted something in my blog last night. I went home early because I wanna post something but I forgot my sister messaged me earlier that my monitor is not working. I checked it last night hoping that I could fix it but when I tried it myself, it has no power. So what I did was I uncovered it and tried to figure out which part of the connection has a problem. I saw the fuse busted. And I hope it's only the fuse. Am going to find someone who could replace it. And I hope to be back in the cyberworld before the week ends.

I am now in the office. I came early because I don't wanna get caught by the traffic. And I don't wanna lose my December bonus ;)

Hope to be back sooner.

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver