Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4/365 : Hurt & Healing

Here's the 4th day of my Project 365. I was supposed to upload it last night but there's something wrong with my IrDA.

Day 4.

4/365

What's in the picture is my desktop wallpaper. I took it myself and I designed it myself. If you may notice, there's something written at the lower pat which says," When you can't remember why you're hurt, that's when you're healed." I took the line from Jane Fonda. When I made that wallpaper, I was in pain really. I've had a fresh cut(not literally) done by someone close. And that saying will always remind me about forgiving totally. I hope one day, I'd wake up with peace of mind and could no longer remember how it happened. In that way, I would be healed and there will be no more scars.



No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver