Saturday, November 8, 2008

who says i'm no more kid?

ala lang. i was just asking myself.
because until now, i could see the child in me...
especially when i'm with my mom...
or sometimes when i'm with my sis...

with the way i was disciplined by my parents,
i would say i became mature at an early age...
i became emotionally independent & responsible for my actions...

i am serious most of the time...
or when i'm working on something...
but who says, there's no more child in me?

well, the truth is that i still have a child in me...
i cry... i laugh... i joke... i play...
i think... i act... i dress...
all of ém like a child...
i still wear sneakers... i love wearing sneakers...
i still play nintendo when i no longer have options to do away with boredom...
i watch tom & jerry or tweety when i really want to laugh...
i talk to my mom like a little girl telling stories about what happened the whole day...
i still go for a walk with my dad like the way we used to do when i was in grade school...
i still fight with my sister just the way we fought when we're kids (we fight and in few minutes we're okay and we just laugh)...
i still fight with my brother and make it last for a day....
i still talk to friends and laugh while tickling each other...
i still have kilig moments with friends & cousins when talking about boys...

now, tell me... is there no more kid in me? LOL

2 comments:

Admin said...

Hello..

Jojo ni Deguito ngayo ko picture taken of our sportcom planning session

my email: algielyndeguito@gmail.com

Thnxx nice blog

ka bute said...

bata batuta isang perang muta. hehehe. wala lang makahirit lang. ganyan din ako minsan. may mga oras na serious mode pero madalas parang bata. hahaha.

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver