Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i will be back

life sometimes or always seems to be unpredictable.
it has its twists & turns or ups & downs.

what i wanted to tell you, my dear friends is that...
i won't be able to post something in here for a while...
i am a bit loaded right now...
and every free time i have should be spent to free myself from stress...
i work and i go out after...
there might be times that i'm home early...
but i'm giving myself a break from thinking...
ideas coming out everyday trying to anylize something...
i could no longer reserve some for myself...

but i will be back when my schedules & my work normalizes...
i'm sorry...
i am not saying this blog is dying...
i will just be having rest for a while...
sometime next month or early next year, i will be here again...
but i will still be visitng or even post something in here when i can...

i will be back soon....

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver