Friday, November 7, 2008

ABC Tag - Who am I?

ABC Tag - Who AM I?

Got this tag from Marie. Thanks so much for this one sis!:)

My answers are the following:

A. Attached or single?~~~single
B. Best friend? ~~~ none in particular.
C. Cake or pie? ~~~ none
D. Day of choice?~~ Sunday
E. Essential item?~~~none
F. Favorite colour?~~~ brown
G. Gummy bears or worms?~~~none
H. Hometown?~~~Davao Oriental
I. Favorite indulgence?~~~none
J. January or July?~~~February
K. Kids?~~~None
L. Life isn’t complete without?~~~ family and friends
M. Marriage date?~~~n/a
N. Number of magazine subscriptions:~~~1
O. Oranges or apples?~~~Apples
P. Phobias?~~~ failure
Q. Quotes?~~~ "Little things can make a person happy."
R. Reasons to smile?~~~ everything...
S. Season of choice?~~~if there is fall, i should choose fall(wanna enjoy watching the maple tree leaves falling)
T. Tag 5 people.~~~ none. i don't know what's the essence of this one...
U. Unknown fact about me?~~~I can't be a mirror for myself...
V. Vegetable?~~~ leafy ones
W. Worst habit?~~~ playing with my hair in public, hahaha! (we're sisters)
X. X-ray or ultrasound?~~~ i've never experienced ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods?~~~ none in particular. am not that choosy with foods.
Z. Zodiac Sign?~~~Water Bearer, Aquarius

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver