Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It Just Happened


i was waiting for my turn to throw the balls at a duck pin tourney...
i was just staring at the "not so shiny" bowling lane...
thoughts empty, eyes barely blink, body barely move...

when suddenly...

at a blink of my eyes i saw this guy...
tall, dark and i don't know if he's really handsome...
i think he's in mid-30s but he looks mature...
hah! i caught myself staring at him...
he's like throwing the balls in a slow motion...

and i told myself - it's him...
it's like him that i wanted...
i don't know if i would ever see him again...
but i have already figured out clearly who I wanted...
not specific but at least i know that i wanted someone like him...
i don't know him but i like the way he carries himself...

that kind of guy will really change me for sure...
oh, i might just be dreaming...
maybe i'm just hungry...
i would better hit the sheets now...
and dream of my guy... hahahaha

i just saw him... it just happened...

good morning!

1 comment:

Admin/Author said...

nice! mukhang in-love ka ha!

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver