Thursday, October 14, 2010

If Only


It's too late...
Did it ever happen to you?

The after realizing the chances wasted,
the words "IF ONLY" come out...
And there's no more second chances.
I'm pretty sure it happened to you...
I have just watched this movie, IF ONLY...
A man who loves his woman but he's too busy
that he couldn't find time to show it.

When one day, his woman got involved in a terrible accident and died...
Fate miraculously intervened and gave the man a second chance...
I have tons of IF ONLYs in my entire life...
It's like I can't get over from something or someone...
Which leaves me the questions of What Ifs...

If that happens to you, what would you do?
If you're given second chances,
What will you do?

For some years ago until now,
I take most of the opportunities the world has offered me...
I appreciate everything I have...
I give time to anyone who asks for my time...
I appreciate every single second, every minute, every day...
Whether alone or with someone...
When I have nothing to do,
I give myself time walking alone somewhere,
enjoying every happenings within the surroundings...

Life is short...
We don't know if there'd be second chances...
Enjoy every minute of it...
Grab every opportunity of second chances...
For when death takes place,
There'd be no more chances for IF ONLYs....

If today is your last day to live, how will you spend it?

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver