Sunday, March 21, 2010

Change Begins with Choice

change has the biggest role in my life...
it has a huge impact on me...
i will not be who i am now if not of change..
and the choice i made...
it though have different results...
could it be positive or the other way...

i remembered a good friend telling me that people change...
that is why that friend is no longer the friend i've known...
yes... that was simply change...
i value people...
i value friends especially the good ones...
it hurts me a lot and it took me years to forget...
but i chose to let go... and that changed me...

to initially assess myself i am who i am now
because i choose to change...
people have told me i am this and i am that...
they become my mirror...
i've heard a lot of negative comments...
yes, i was hurt but i was thankful,
i cried and stood up...
with eagerness to improve somethings in me...
questions coming in...
as well as choices...
usually it's "do i want to be like this?"
or "will i just be someone of no purpose?"
then there were answers and "what ifs"...

i was once a loner...
literally a loner...
i would go to malls alone...
watch movie alone...
because i have this principle...
that friends can never stay by your side "always"..
they have their life too...
as a loner, i even stay at my grandparents' tomb and talk to them...
they were my outlet when i need to cry...
or when life is bitter...
crazy isn't it?
or i read a book there...

but i need to change it...
i thought i was really crazy... (ROTFL)
thank God He gave me time to change...
i've made a lot of thinking...
formulated a lot of choices...
now look at me...
i may not be perfectly happy...
but i love my life now...
because i choose to be happy...
people may not notice because i'm not that flashy...
but man! I AM HAPPY!

change begins with choice...
you make choices...
either you get stagnant?
or will you just let people treat you like that?
or go beyond your comfort zone...
but always remember that when you make choices, there are risks...
consider them...
get the factors that will be affected...
ask yourself which can you handle...

life is the sum total of the choice we made...

CHOOSE TO CHANGE!

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver