Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fagioli Thursday

Fagioli Thursday. Yes! It's a dream come true. It has been weeks since my friend and I planned to visit Fagioli, one of the people's loved coffee clubs in Davao. The first attempt, which was weeks ago, was a disaster. My friend and I planned to hang out at Fagioli to discuss the process and flow of our system. We're on our first step to Fagioli that time when something went wrong with her truck's electrical system. We were stuck inside the car because it was raining and we end up discussing things at her house. So, it was cancelled.

Just yesterday, the Fagioli thing was discussed and visiting the coffee club crossed our minds.

And tonight, it was just like a dream come true. It's my first time to visit the place, of course. Along with us were three of our officemates. Yah, we enjoyed staying in the place, talking, laughing, surfing friendster with my friend's MacBook.

Fagioli Coffee Club by the way is located along Lanang, Davao City, just near the Damos Gateway and Kia Motors. The place is so cool, the coffee and the cakes taste good and so affordable and the highlight of it all, the rest room is so clean and eye-catching(inside). The crews were accommodating and the people are friendly.

We stayed there for more than three hours and we loved the place. I'm sure we'll be back there soon.

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver