Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Turned 27


"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." - John Burroughs


The Day...

My celebration was quite simple. I went to mass (the important thing to do on birthdays), had a simple dinner(with my favorite Steak Ala Pobre) with my family and friends, and had a coffee with my buddies. It's just that simple and that's exactly how I wanted it to be. It don't really matter how simple it was. I had my family and good friends with me for dinner (though some didn't make it), it's almost perfect.

The Thought...

I got a plus in my age. There's no turning back! Yes, am getting older. Before February 1, got a lot of questions in mind. It's already the 2nd but I still have those questions unanswered. "What does God have in store for me this year? the years after?"

I had been into a lot of thinking the past days. I slept too late & I woke up too early. Why? I always have a lot of things in mind-things to learn, things to do and it seems like a day is not enough. Would I still be like that this year? Let's try to find out. Let me have few months of this year to evaluate.

Thanks...

I just want to thank those people who've made my birthday a celebration - my family, for sharing the night with me especially my parents who came all the way from the province for my birthday, my sister-i know she's very tired from her hospital duty, my bro-though he didn't make it but thanks for the greetings; few of my Kaibigans, thanks for the time & presents and to my good friends who I thought can't make it due to hectic class schedules(I was really surprised!), sorry if you went to the wrong location of the venue (surprised?) and thanks for the presents especially the CARD (it was the biggest card I saw). Thanks....




No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver