Monday, September 13, 2010

The Power of Music



do you believe in the power of music?
how much do you love music?

music to me is a medicine.
a medicine to every soul.
when somebody's happy, he sings.
when somebody's sad, he listens to music.

music has been my companion for like years already.
it helps me express my feelings.
my type of music depends on my mood.
i can go along with all types though.
mostly, i relate my life to it.
i might not be able to memorize each line,
but i appreciate music with good lyrics.

i always start and end my day with music.
on my way to work and on my way home.
or when i go anywhere alone.
when in a long trip or even at home.

when i want to praise God's goodness,
i listen to gospel songs and sing along.
when i'm asleep, i put my earphone on.
i can always relate my life to music.

i am a music lover.
music fills my soul.
i believe in the power of music.

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver