Wednesday, September 23, 2009

missed the old me

badminton... lawn tennis...
walking... jogging...
photo shoots... meeting friends...
watch movies and pampering myself...
at my very own room....

i missed those things...

life has already changed
few years ago.
it changed more this time.
the responsibility is wider.
the risk is greater..

but i learned...

it made me more mature...
and it gave me more outlooks for the future...
it taught me not only to think about myself...

i never had regrets
about having this kind of life.
it helped me a lot to be a better person,
not only for myself but for others.
and i am happy to serve my fellow workers..
what i just wanna say is that i missed the old me...

soon, when everything's over...
i could perhaps go back to at least some old me...
sometimes... with mature thoughts... :)

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver