Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas Wish List

time is tickin' so fast...
it's just like summer yesterday...
now, it's christmas time!

everybody's rushing to the malls...
buying something for someone special..
wait! how about me?
i'd be hitting the malls soon ..
i'm just busy right now...
office stuffs... parties...
phew!~

everybody's having their christmas wish list...
i have mine...

My Wish List:

1) 18-200mm lens for Nikon D40 (Sigma or Nikkor) bwahahahaha
2) Collection of Paulo Coelho's books
3) Stephen Covey's 8th Habit (Effectiveness to Greatness)
4) Chuck Taylor Sneaker (size 7)
5) Happiness in a red box
6) Healing Hand (to heal pains)
7) Peace Dust (that I can pour to a place where there is war)

that's it... What's yours? where's Santa?

Oh, Pa, Ma! it's you! (Huli kayo!) hahahahha

No comments:

My Flickriver

© acubepixel © - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver